Here’s an amazing recipe for a healing drink that does wonders when you feel a bit under the weather. It can be consumed hot or cold and you can save it in your fridge (in a closed container) for more or less 3 days.
Healing Drink against Cold & Flu Symptoms (Non-Alcoholic Penicillin)
Healing Drink Against Cold & Flu Symptoms (Non-Alcoholic Penicillin). It strengthens the immune system, calms the nerves and protects the heart. Drink to promote overall health. Drink as a hot tea or let cool and drink as a cold beverage. You don't have to drink it all at once. The drink can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days. Ingredients can be adjusted to own preference.
- 1 liter Water
- 8 cm. Ginger
- 4 cloves Garlic
- Juice of 4 lemons
- 2 tsp Echinacea
- 2 tbsp Elderberries
- Honey to taste
- Step 1 Start by cleaning the ginger and cut it up.
- Step 2 Clean the cloves of garlic. Cut in pieces.
- Step 3 Put ginger and garlic in a big pot.
- Step 4 Add lemon juice and honey.
- Step 5 Bring the water to a boil. Make sure that all the honey is dissolved.
- Step 6 Add the Echinacea and Elderberries.
- Step 7 Let rest for 10 Minutes.
- Step 8 Use a strainer to pour the drink into a glass or cup.
- Step 9 Enjoy!